By Jensen, Randy on October 31, 2020.
Southern Irrigation captured the Business of the Year award at the Lethbridge Chamber of Commerce 2020 Business of the Year Awards held virtually on Thursday night.
The Business of the Year award is sponsored by Community Futures Lethbridge Region.
Other award winners (with sponsors in parenthesis) included:
– Outstanding Employer (LA Chefs) – Cavendish Farms
– Business Ethics Award (Better Business Bureau) – Water Tower Grill & Bar;
– New Business of the Year (Avail CPA) – Great Adventures Active Learning Centre;
– Spirit of Reconciliation (Lethbridge College) – Galt Museum & Archives;
– Environmental Stewardship (GDI Integrated Facility Services) -AdvancedAG;
– Business Legacy (Stringam LLP) – Ward Bros. Construction;
– Innovation & Advancement (University of Lethbridge Dhillon School of Business) – Autovance Technologies Inc.;
– Business Leadership (Select People Solutions) – Black Velvet Distilling Company;
– Excellence in Customer Service – Shoe Solutions;
– Young Entrepreneur (Cox Financial Group) – Jefferson Gardner; and
– People’s Choice Award – Nature’s Clarity Skincare.