By Letter to the Editor on February 20, 2021.
1. Stay calm and follow the rules. It will pass.
2. Break the rules, the virus will stay longer.
3. In New Zealand everything is now completely open, because of a short but total shut down. Taiwan and a few other East Asian countries did the same with the same result. Olumpocs wi;; be staged.
4. Better to be a little poorer than dead.
5. We have vaccines after only a year later. This is amazing. Usually it takes two to three years.
6. Remember: There is no vaccine developed for HIV and yet it is under control. It is because people take preventive measures like safe sex. Thanks also for the drug that slows down the effect of virus. It allows HIV positive people to live normal lives longer.
Tadashi (Tad) Mitsui